Friday, June 20, 2008

12 days and counting...

Welcome to Baby E's blog! Yes, I shamelessly stole this idea from Bub, Kristi, and Elena but this is the easiest and best route to go to keep everyone updated about the newest addition to our family. Plus it's 2008, so it's not that original. :)

Well, it looks like the big day will be July 2. Little Peanut isn't cooperating and has decided that it prefers to be head-up (can't say I blame him/her) so the baby will be arriving via scheduled c-section in 12 days. John and I can't believe it's almost time and are ecstatic that we'll be able to meet the baby so soon. And since I'm such a planner, we really don't even have much left to do before the baby gets here so we'll be able to enjoy our last week or so as just a couple.

So stay tuned and we'll have more to share soon, including some very flattering pictures of me.

Nancy